Thank you for your interest in making Hannah’s House a reality. You can help by volunteering your time and or services. Another way to help us is to make tax deductible donations. Maybe your church or ministry would like to add Hannah’s House as an outreach for your group. Maybe you or someone close to you has had issues with drugs, violence, or homelessness. Many women in our area would love to get help from their drug addictions, but the state will automatically take their children which is hard to overcome.
Hannah’s House would like to help bridge the gap by providing shelter, and counseling so the women won’t be separated from their children. Consider making a one time donation in the name of the certain someone. Very possibly you may want to make an on going monthly contribution as well, as a partnership with us.
Remember we are all created in the Image of God. He loves us all the same. These women and children are really an extension of us, but we never became by the grace of God. We believe that everyone would do better if they could!
- Transportation- Van or Vehicle able to hold multiple people and as-well as children
- House hold Tools- screwdrivers,hammer,ect.
- Bunk Beds
- Twin Sheets and Comforters or Bed-spreads
- Bath and Kitchen Towels, Wash cloths
- Feminine Products, Hygene Products for women such as: Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap,razors,lotions,ect.
- All-purpose Bleach, Laundry Deturgent disinfectant, sterilizer,
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Paper Plates
- Journals, Paper, Pens, Pencils, Womens Bibles
- Reading Materials Such as: The Bait of Satan by: John Bevere, Victory Over Darkness by:Neil Anderson. Any Joyce Meyers Books.
The women of Hannah’s House thank you for all your Blessings.
You may send a check made out to:
Crystalbrook Church / Note: Hannah’s House on the subject line
PO Box 187
Independence, KS 67301
Online Secure Donations:
Another great way to support Hannah’s House is to purchase our products which are also tax deductable donations.